🚨PSA: Delicious crispy wings do NOT have to be fried!🚨
This recipe makes the tastiest crispiest wings with an air fryer. Paired with the perfect fried chicken sauce, Honey Glaze, these wings are finger lickin' good!
Makes: 20 wings // Prep Time: 10 min. // Cook Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 20 chicken wings, or drumettes
- 1 cup Honey Glaze Sauce
- Combine flour with all seasonings.
- Lightly brush wings with oil.
- Coat wings in flour mix.
- Air Fry for 12 min. on one side. Flip. Air fry for another 12 min. on the other side.
- Toss in Honey Glaze Sauce.
Shop This Recipe