Serves: 5 // Prep Time: 5 min. // Cook Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size florets
- 1 cup KPOP Honey Glaze
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Evenly coat cauliflower in flour.
- Set up dredging station with beaten eggs and panko bread crumbs.
- Dip cauliflower in eggs then in bread crumbs until fully coated.
- Air fry for 10-12 min. until golden brown.
- Toss cooked cauliflower in Honey Glaze until fully coated.
- Garnish with green onion and enjoy!
We also love this with KPOP Kimchi Mayo!
Shop This Recipe