Looking for something quick, healthy, and delicious? It doesn't get better than this amazing Asian chicken salad! It's packed with flavor and just a tiny bit of spice to give it that extra kick. This is the perfect side dish for BBQ's, dinners, or just to enjoy as a meal on it's own. For our KPOP Family that live busy lives - this recipe will be your best friend as you don't even need to turn the stove on. It really is that easy, keep reading to find out!
Serves: 2 // Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Korean Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey Glaze Sauce
- 1/2 cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- 1 medium carrot peeled, julienned
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, lime juice, garlic, Korean Chili Sauce, and Honey Glaze Sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, jcarrots, cilantro, green onions, and shredded chicken. Toss thoroughly.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix once more until salad is fully coated.
- Plate salad and dig in!
Crunchy, yummy, and refreshing, what more could you ask for? 😉 Try this out and let us know what you think!
Shop This Recipe