A big bangin' shrimp taco recipe - perfect for any meal, any day of the week!
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 5 min
- 5 tbs KPOP Kimchi Mayo
- 3 tbs KPOP Honey Glaze
- 1 tbs KPOP Sauce (add more or use KPOP XXX for an extra kick!)
P.S. All of these sauces come in a set - The KPOP Legends! Check it out here.
Shrimp Taco Ingredients:
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cornstarch - enough to coat each shrimp
- Canola oil
- Flour tortillas
Taco Toppings: (you can use whatever you like, these were our favorites)
- Tortilla (or use lettuce as a low carb option!)
- Avocado (diced)
- Tomatoes (diced)
- Red onions (diced)
- Green onions (chopped)
- In a medium bowl, combine all KPOP sauces. Set aside.
- Add salt & pepper to shrimp.
- Coat shrimp in cornstarch, mixing well with hands.
- Heat large skillet on high heat and add oil.
- Add shrimp to skillet when oil is hot and fry until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and toss in sauce until well coated.
- Assemble your taco to your liking! Enjoy!