If you think about it, tacos are the perfect food for any occasion - too busy to make dinner every night? Prep the ingredients and assemble when you're ready to eat! Want to have tacos on a picnic date? These are easy to assemble and only slightly messy to eat. Maybe you miss having late night taco truck runs with your friends - well this recipe is perfect for all of the above occasions and more. 😋
Makes: 12 tacos // Prep Time: 40 min. // Cook Time: 10 min.
- 500g. of thinly sliced beef
- 5 tbsp KPOP Honey Glaze
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion. chopped
- 3 shiitake mushroom
- small flour or corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Add 5 tbsp KPOP Honey Glaze and minced garlic to the meat and mix well.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, 1 tsp of pepper, and all of the vegetables to the meat and mix well.
- Stir-fry everything until the meat has absorbed all the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat up the tortillas on the pan.
- Assemble the tacos! We used the bulgogi, kimchi, avocado salsa, cilantro, and KPOP Sauce and KPOP Kimchi Mayo to top off!
Shop This Recipe