If you're looking for a healthy meal, this low-carb, chicken cauliflower fried "rice" is perfect — you won't even notice the carbs are missing! Try this recipe with KPOP Sauce, the chili sauce with attitude & taste ;)
Prep time: 5 min / Cook Time: 25 min / Servings: 3
- One 12 oz. bag of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 2 eggs
- 1 pre-cooked chicken breast
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Soy sauce, to taste
- KPOP Sauce, to taste
- Optional: sesame seeds, green onions for garnish
- Thaw riced cauliflower in large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread cauliflower to sides of skillet and add avocado oil and garlic to skillet, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrot, broccoli, and mushrooms; mix all veggies together and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, and KPOP sauce to taste.
- Add chicken breast (to heat only; chicken should be pre-cooked).
- In a spot you've cleared in the center of the skillet, crack two eggs and begin to scramble into larger mixture until fully cooked & incorporated.
- Turn off heat, toss in edamame.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired, and serve!