Buttery delicious clams with a kick of heat makes the perfect dish for a summer date night. With its elegant and savory flavors, you would’ve never guessed how simple and easy it is to make. Serve this with a side of warm toast, mix into pasta, or even over rice is absolutely delicious. This tomato broth is so good it can save lives, definitely a go-to if you’re looking to cook to impress.
Serves: 2 // Prep Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 20 minutes
- In large skillet, heat olive oil. When hot, add shallots and garlic. Cook and stire often until soft.
- Add tomato paste, cook until slightly darkened.
- Add in tomatoes with a pinch of salt. Cook and stire until tomatoes become soft, releasing their juices.
- Add white and let cook until reduced by half and there's no alcohol scent.
- Add clams and butter to skillet, cover and let cook for 6-10 minutes until clams open.
- Serve and enjoy with rice or toast!
And just like that, a delicious dinner for two is made! Now all you have to do is open up a wine to sit back and enjoy. 🍷
Shop This Recipe