Introducing to you - corn ribs! 🤩 Yes, you read that right. Not your traditional ribs or your traditional corn, but just as delicious as both. These corn ribs are have a nice crisp on the outside while still being juicy with each bite. Not to mention, you can munch on these just like ribs, bet you never imagined that!
Serves:2 // Prep Time:5 minutes // Cook Time:15 minutes
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Kimchi Mayo Sauce
- sliced limes
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Remove corn husks. Add corn to boiling water, cook for 3 minutes until kernels are tender and golden.
- Allow corn to cool down, then chop vertically into quarters (4 pieces per cob).
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper. Mix well, then brush seasoning over chopped corn.
- Preheat air fryer to 375ºF. Place corn evenly apart and airfry for 12-15 minutes, making sure to flip halfway through.
- Plate corn ribs and garnish with lime and cilantro.
- Top off with drizzle of Kimchi Mayo Sauce!
Not to be corny, but try this out and you'll realize this recipe is nothing short of A-MAIZE-ING. 😌
Shop This Recipe