Crispy Korean tofu or tofu gangjeong is delectably sweet and spicy with the perfect crisp. It's similar to the American-Chinese dish, sweet and sour chicken. It's perfect as a side dish or paired with rice!
- Place tofu on top of a paper towel for about 5 minutes to dry.
- Boil Honey Glaze Sauce, XXX Chili Sauce and lemon juice.
- Slice the tofu into cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the tofu with starch.
- Fry the tofu until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove fried tofu and mix well with the sauces.
Shop This Recipe