These eggplant sliders will be your new go-to appetizer! Made in an air fryer and filled with shrimp, these are healthy, protein-packed, and delicious!
Serves: 4 // Prep Time: 15 min. // Cook Time: 15 min.
- 3 Small Eggplants
- 12oz. of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 green onion
- ½ carrot
- 1 Korean hot chili pepper
- 1/2 egg whites
- 1 cup starch
- 1.5 cups panko bread crumbs
- KPOP Honey Glaze Sauce
- Cut eggplant into coins and place on paper towels.
- Use a paper towel to wipe excess moisture from the eggplant coins
- Cover both sides of the egg plant with salt and pepper
- Use a strainer to sift starch over coins.
- Mince shrimp in blender until it becomes a paste and dice carrots, green onion, and spicy chili pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix the minced shrimp and diced vegetables, starch and egg whites to make a shrimp paste.
- Put a spoonful the shrimp paste on a piece of eggplant and top it off with another eggplant.
- Coat the sliders in panko bread crumbs and spray with oil.
- Fry in an air fryer for 7-8 minutes at 350F.
- Flip and fry other side for 3 min.
- Dip in Honey Glaze and enjoy!
Shop This Recipe