There is no such thing as too much garlic. If you are a fellow garlic lover, this garlic bread recipe is to die for! The outside of the bread is perfectly toasted and the middle being fluffy, warm, and full of flavor. Making this will fill your room with the wonderful aroma of the fragrant parsley and of course GARLIC 🤤
Yield: 1 loaf // Prep Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (1 stick) melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup of parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Black pepper to your liking
- 1 baguette
- Kimchi Mayo
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl mix in the butter, parmesan, garlic, and parsley. Add in the salt and season with black pepper to your liking, set aside.
- Cut into baguette 1 inch apart from each slice, careful to not cut all the way through the loaf. Place Loaf on a foil big enough to cover it entirely, use a spatula to spread the butter mixture into each slit of the baguette. Make sure to get it in all the crevices to make sure its flavorful!
- Wrap the foil around the loaf, place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove baguette from over and unwrap baguette.
- Serve warm with a side of Kimchi Mayo to dip.
This recipe is so easy and delicious, you might find yourself wanting to make it every week! Luckily it is easy to share with family and friends 🥳
Shop This Recipe