We've added a twist to plain old jalapeño poppers! Make these for your spooky Halloween celebrations and surprise your friends with the scariest (or cutest) appetizers they've ever seen!
Serves: 8 / Prep Time: 20min. / Cook Time: 15 min.
- 4 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 oz. sharp cheddar, grated or shredded
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp KPOP XXX
- 4 small jalapeños
- 1 sheet crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, scallion, and KPOP XXX in a resealable plastic bag.
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Cut the corner of the resealable bag and pipe the cheese mixture into the jalapeños halves.
- Unroll the crescent dough and cut into 1/4" strips.
- Wrap the jalapeños with 2 strips each to create a mummy-like pattern.
- Bake for 15 min. - until golden brown.
- Let jalapeño poppers cool and decorate with your favorite KPOP sauce!
Shop This Recipe