This recipe is brought to you by the one and only, Chef Chris Oh. It's one of our all-time favorite dishes because while simple, it's LOADED with varying textures and flavors, reflective of Korean cuisine. Chris uses simple techniques to bring out the most of every ingredient.
Serves: 2 // Prep Time: 5 min. // Cook Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cooked white rice (no shame in using instant or microwaveable rice either)
- 1 cup of chopped kimchi
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 sliced spam, diced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp KPOP Korean Chili Sauce
- 2 stalks of green onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Add spam to hot pan on medium heat and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add minced garlic to pan, stir, add the cut kimchi and stir again.
- Add in white rice.
- Mix in sesame oil, soy sauce, and Korean Chili Sauce.
- Remove rice from pan and cook your egg sunny side up.
- Garnish with green onions.
Shop This Recipe