Green beans don't have to be bland. This recipe will change your mind about these delicious veggies with everything you could ask for in a dish - texture, flavor, and cheese!
Serves: 4 // Prep Time: 10 min // Cook Time: 6 min
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- dash of red pepper
- 4 tbsp KPOP Honey Glaze
- 8 bacon slices, crumbled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup candied pecans, chopped
- Blanch green beans in a large stock pot of salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and transfer beans to a large bowl of ice water.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes and saute for 1 minute.
- Add beans and KPOP Honey Glaze Sauce and continue to saute until beans are evenly coated in the sauce and beans and cooked to desired crisp-tenderness.
- Taste and season with additional red pepper flakes and freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with caramelized pecans, bacon and parmesan.
- Most importantly, enjoy!
Shop This Recipe