Can't decide what to make for breakfast? Let's hash it out *ba dum tsss* 🥁
All jokes aside, how delicious does this breakfast hash look!? Made with all time favorite breakfast ingredients, a breakfast hash is the ultimate dish. See how we made this and how we added a Korean twist!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
¼ cup milk (your choice)
1 cup frozen tater tots
Cherry tomatoes - halved
Avocado - sliced
1. Bake tater tots - follow directions on packaging
2. While tots are baking, whisk eggs + milk (add salt and pepper to preference)
3. Scramble eggs in medium pan on medium heat
4. Add tator tots
5. Add cheese until you can't anymore - there's no such thing as too much cheese!
6. Add tomatoes and avocado on top
7. Drizzle KPOP Honey Glaze to your heart's desire