Pork chops are always a hit! Try them with our Honey Glaze sauce for a delightful sweet&savory twist to your usual recipe. Not a fan of the sweet and savory combo? Replace Honey Glaze Sauce with Original KPOP Sauce for a deep, smokey, umami flavor.
Serves: 2 // Prep Time: 10min. // Cook Time: 12min.
- 2 pork chops bone in or out
- Salt and pepper, to season
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ cup KPOP Honey Glaze
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar (or any white vinegar)
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder for at least 20min. before cooking.
- Preheat pan on medium heat.
- Add pork chops to pan and sear on both sides until golden brown and cooked through (about 4-5min. each side).
- Set aside the pork chops and reduce heat.
- In the same pan, melt butter and saute garlic.
- Add KPOP Honey Glaze, water, and vinegar.
- Increase heat to medium-high and reduce the sauce until it thickens.
- Add pork chops back into pan and char on each side for 1-2 min.
- Top with more Honey Glaze if desired and enjoy!
Shop This Recipe