Need the perfect crowd-pleasing side for an upcoming potluck, kickback, or Halloween party? Our kimchi macaroni salad's got you covered.
Serves: 10 / Prep Time: 10 min / Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup sweet pickles chopped
- 1 cup KPOP Kimchi Mayo sauce
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Mince and dice vegetables while pasta is cooking.
- Rinse pasta in cold water to cool, drain for 5-10 minutes.
- Mix Kimchi Mayo, pickle juice, mustard, and sugar in separate bowl.
- Add pasta, onions, bell pepper, and pickles in bowl and mix with sauce.
- Mix and toss until evenly coated.