Crab season has started and that means... it’s time to make crab cakes! This crab-tivating recipe for crispy, golden crab cakes will bring you an easy meal that will make you clawing for more servings! 🦀
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb crabmeat, shredded
- 1 ½ tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tbsp Kimchi Mayo
- ½ teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Mix together the crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Beat together the egg, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, and mustard in a separate bowl. Combine with other ingredients and mix well.
- Form the mixture into patties and place them on a lightly greased broiler pan or baking sheet.
- Broil for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Add extra parsley on top for a light garnish and dip your crab cakes in Kimchi Mayo for extra savoriness.
We hope you get to recreate this recipe and enjoy crispy, tender crab cakes with your family at the comfort of your home 🏠! Happy cooking everyone ❤️