It's getting warm outside, which means its BBQ season! What's the perfect side dish to your delicious BBQ? Potato salad of course! This recipe uses Kimchi Mayo Sauce for an added tang to your potato salad!
Serves: 6-8 // Prep Time: 10 min. // Cook Time: 20 min.
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold, Russet, or red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups Kimchi Mayo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- half of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt and black pepper
- optional toppings: smoked paprika or chopped fresh chives
- Boil potatoes on med - high heat for 5-8 min.
- Drain the potatoes and drizzle with vinegar. Let the potatoes cool for 20-30 min.
- Whisk together the Kimchi Mayo Sauce and dijon mustard until evenly combined.
- Once the potatoes are ready, add in the mayo mixture, diced eggs, celery and onion. Toss gently until evenly combined.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Shop This Recipe