We're taking steak to a whole other level with this simple yet flavor packed gochujang glaze! Try not to drool over this steak when you hear the sizzle on the pan. 🤤
Serves: 4 / Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 lb skirt steak
- 4 garlic cloves - minced or finely grated
- 3 tbsp KPOP Sauce
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbs oil
- Butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Mix garlic, KPOP Sauce, brown sugar, and oil in small bowl.
- Glaze both sides of the steaks and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, preheat pan to high heat.
- Glaze steaks again with remaining glaze.
- Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until your liking.
- Assemble on plate with lettuce and your favorite salad toppings.
- Top with KPOP Kimchi Mayo for additional creamy flavor!
We could eat this steak all day every day. Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Shop This Recipe