We're taking steak to a whole other level with this simple yet flavor packed gochujang glaze! Try not to drool over this steak when you hear the sizzle on the pan. 🤤
Serves: 4 / Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 lb skirt steak
- 4 garlic cloves - minced or finely grated
- 3 tbsp KPOP Sauce
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbs oil
- Butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Mix garlic, KPOP Sauce, brown sugar, and oil in small bowl.
- Glaze both sides of the steaks and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, preheat pan to high heat.
- Glaze steaks again with remaining glaze.
- Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until your liking.
- Assemble on plate with lettuce and your favorite salad toppings.
- Top with KPOP Kimchi Mayo for additional creamy flavor!
Shop This Recipe