This Korean sweet potato pizza is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. You can top this with all your favorite pizzas toppings. We love bacon, tomatoes, olives, and onions on ours!
Serves: 4 // Prep Time: //Cook Time:
- Boil the sweet potatoes for about 10 minutes.
- Mash the boiled sweet potato with whipping cream and sugar.
- Place mashed sweet potato in piper.
- Melt the pizza cheese between the 2 tortillas
- Mix Honey Glaze and Korean Chili Sauce and spread over tortillas.
- Place sliced onion, bacon, cherry tomato and olives on top.
- Pipe sweet potato mousse onto the toppings.
- Bake in oven for 7-8 minutes at 350F.
- Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Shop This Recipe