Ready for the Superbowl? We know we are with this flavorful, crowd favorite loaded fries recipe! Enjoy savory fries with a little kick like you've never tasted before! Topped with our Kimchi Mayo Sauce, eating these will be as satisfying as watching your favorite team get a touchdown 😉
Serves: 4 // Prep Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 4 chopped green onions
- Kimchi Mayo Sauce
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bake french fries according to packaged directions
- Melt butter in sauce pan and whisk in flour.
- Slowly add milk and stir for 5 minutes until thickened to sauce texture.
- Remove from heat then add in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle fries with cheese and Kimchi Mayo Sauce to your hearts desire.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon bits!
Theres nothing better than watching the big game, while chowing down on fries with a nice cold drink. Don't miss out on the perfect trifecta and make these for Superbowl Sunday!
Shop This Recipe