Elotes, or Mexican corn on the cob is a delicious combination of sweet corn, savory cheese, creamy Kimchi Mayo, and smokey chili. These are the perfect appetizer for taco Tuesdays or as a snack!
- Boil corn for 5 - 7 min. Remove and let cool for about 10 min.
- Once cooled, insert wooden stick into core as a handle.
- Brush corn with melted butter then Kimchi Mayo.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese until covered.
- Add chili powder or KPOP Sauce to taste.
- Garnish with lime juice.
Shop This Recipe