Looking for a shamrockin' recipe to make for St. Patricks Day? Well you’re in luck 🍀, we have the perfect recipe. We present to you, the classic Irish shepherds pie, but make it mini! It’s time to pull out that cupcake tray and put it to new use. With this recipe, you’ll have fun bite sized pies that are easy to share with friends and family. No need to worry about those afterparty dishes! 😫
Serves: 6 // Prep Time: 15 minutes // Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 32 oz premade tub of mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Korean Chili Sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook ground beef until brown, then add in Korean Chili Sauce.
- Once meat is coated in sauce, add garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and frozen vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut out 6 circles.
- Place one circle into each muffin tin, gently press pastry to mold the sides.
- Scoop ground beef and vegetable mixture into each muffin cup until half way filled.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes and garnish with parsley.
Gone are the days of having to stuff down a whole pie. These warm mini perfections are absolutely chef's kiss. Make these and you'll definitely have the luck of the Irish on your side this year! 🍀
Shop This Recipe