Mung bean pancakes are delicious savory pancakes made with ground mung bean and filled with vegetables and meat. They're a classic for the holidays and a very popular street food in Korea. Make these as an appetizer or snack for your next meal!
Serves: 7 // Prep Time: 20 min. // Cook Time: 10 min.
- Chop the green onions.
- Add ground pork in the mixing bowl and add 1 tsp of pepper and sliced green onions. Mix well.
- Add mung bean powder, glutinous rice flour, cornstarch, salt, and water. Mix well.
- Add in bean sprouts and mix to complete the batter.
- Grease a medium-hot frying pan with plenty of oil.
- Put the batter on the pan and grill it in the shape you want.
- Garnish with red pepper if desired.
- Grill it back and forth alternately until it is golden brown.
- Enjoy with KPOP Honey Glaze or KPOP Sauce!
Shop This Recipe