There is no way this melt-in-your-mouth snack is a veggie superfood! Oh, wait. That's exactly what it is.
- In a medium Dutch oven, heat the oil to 350, using a candy thermometer to gauge when oil is ready.
- While the oil is heating, prepare the batter: in a shallow, medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Mix until combined, then set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whisk the eggs until smooth, then add the KPOP Sauce and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Add the panko to a medium bowl, and set aside.
- To bread the squash slices, first dip into flour mixture. Shake off excess, then dip into egg and KPOP Sauce mixture. Finally, dip into panko and coat thoroughly.
- Fry breaded squash in oil for about three minutes per side, until golden brown. When finished, use a slotted spoon to transfer to a sheet tray with a cooling rack on top and garnish with scallions and more salt, if necessary. Serve with extra KPOP Sauce (or KPOP XXX Sauce) to dip.