This isn't your typical bowl of ramen! It is made to be cold, light, and slightly tangy - making it the perfect bowl during the hot months.
Serves: 1 // Prep Time: 5 min.// Cook Time: 10 min.
- 2-3 packs of KPOP Sea Snacks
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp .soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 Jin Ramen
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp. perilla oil
- 1/3 cup green onions stalk
- Crumble KPOP Sea Snacks and put aside.
- Finely chop green onions stalk.
- Mix water, seasoning powder, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Cook the ramen noodles with seasoning.
- When the noodles are cooked, rinse with cold water and drain in a colander.
- In a bowl, put in the perilla oil and then the noodles.
- Top with crushed KPOP Sea Snacks and sesame seeds.
- Pour in the cold sauce to taste.
- Finish topping with green onions.
Shop This Recipe