Spam musubis are our favorite go-to snacks! They're easy to make, easy to transport, and best of all, they go well with all of our sauces! Keep reading to see how we added tons of sweet savory flavor to our spam musubis!
Serves: 4 // Prep Time: 15 min. // Cook Time: 10 min.
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 can of Spam, sliced
- 1/8 cup of water
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. KPOP Honey Glaze
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups rice
- 1 sheet roasted seaweed sheets, cut into 4 strips
- Make the sushi rice by adding rice vinegar and 1 tsp. sugar to steamed rice.
- Create sauce mixture by adding Honey Glaze, soy sauce, and water in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat non-stick pan and cook Spam until both sides are crisp and brown.
- Add the sauce to the Spam and simmer until sauce is completely absorbed.
- Let spam and rice cool for 10 minutes. If it is too hot, the seaweed will get soggy.
Assemble the spam musubi:
- Lay out the seaweed strip and place Spam perpendicular in the center.
- Grab 1/2 cup of rice and form into a ball and then into a rectangle.
- Place rice on top of Spam.
- Fold up both ends of the seaweed and it should wrap around the Spam and rice perfectly.
- Enjoy the spam musubi with more Honey Glaze or KPOP Kimchi Mayo!
Shop This Recipe