This classic Halloween recipe now has an extra kick thanks to KPOP XXX Sauce.
Serves: 5-6 / Prep Time: 5-10 min / Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 pack of hot dogs
- 1 container of crescent roll dough, refrigerated
- KPOP XXX Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut hot dogs into 3 pieces.
- Brush sauce over uncooked hot dogs.
- Wrap hot dogs in crescent dough.
- Place hot dogs on metal baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or according to directions for dough.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then watch these spooky weenies vanish into thin air!
- (Optional) Use KPOP Kimchi Mayo as a tangy dipping sauce.