These sweet, savory, fall-off-the-bone ribs are sure to be a touch down at your Super Bowl party!
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 4 hours
1. 2lb rack of baby back ribs
2. Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 275F (135C).
2. Prepare the ribs: generously coat both sides of the baby back ribs with salt and pepper.
3. Place ribs meat side up on cooking pan/baking sheet.
4. Cover the pan/baking sheet tightly with foil then bake for 3-4 hours, until meat falls off the bones.
5. Cover ribs in KPOP Honey Glaze to your heart's content!
6. Serve on game day and watch as your friends and family see what a winner tastes like! 🙌🏼