Tteokgalbi is grilled short rib patties made with minced beef short ribs. Typically, the patties are wrapped around tteok (rice cake), but we've made a healthier version with it wrapped around mushroom! A low-carb delicious side dish for your next meal!
Makes: 10 patties // Prep Time: 15 min. // Cook Time: 15 min.
- 300g ground beef
- 20g green onion
- 20g yellow onion
- 2 tbsp KPOP Honey Glaze
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- Dice the green and yellow onion.
- Slice the mushroom stems into 1/2 in. thick slices.
- Mix KPOP Honey Glaze, minced ginger, minced garlic, pepper, soy sauce, cooking wine to create the marinade. Set aside 3 tbsp. of marinade in a separate bowl.
- Add ground beef, green onion, onion and the marinade to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Mix very well. As the meat softens, it'll absorb the marinade better.
- Divide the meat into fist-sized pieces.
- Spread meat on the palm of your hand and roll the mushrooms up.
- Place it on a medium-low heat pan and grill it slowly back and forth with oil.
- Apply remaining marinade as you cook.
- Enjoy with KPOP Sauce or KPOP Honey Glaze!
Shop This Recipe