Elevate your Taco Tuesday with these KPOP Sauce marinated steak tacos. They’ll be all you'll be taco-ing about!
Makes 2 servings
- 3 oz sliced ribeye (or substitute with protein of choice)
- 1/3 onion sliced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp KPOP Sauce (add more for additional heat and flavor)
- 4 corn or flour tortillas
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup of cilantro (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat pan on medium and cook ribeye to preference.
- Add sliced onions and rice vinegar to pan.
- Continue cooking until onions are brown.
- Mix mayo and KPOP Sauce in separate bowl and spread on top of tortillas.
- Add steak and onions.
- Garnish with avocado slices, cilantro, and sesame seeds.