- AWARD WINNING FORMULA - Created by successful restaurateur, Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race and Cutthroat Kitchen champion, Chef Chris Oh.
- SWEET & SAVORY SATISFACTION - Blending honey, gochujang, jalapeños, garlic, and lime, this sauce is delightfully sweet and subtly savory with a slight kick. Guaranteed to satisfy both your sweet and savory cravings!
- VERSATILE USES - Made for chicken, but also great on ribs, salmon, tacos, and fries.
- EASY AS 1-2-3 - This sauce comes in an easy to squeeze bottle so you can get as saucy as you want! It should be illegal how easy it is, but luckily for you, it’s not.
- KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN SAUCE - Highlights Chef Oh's famed dishes like his crunchy Korean Fried Chicken sandwich, his savory Honey Glazed Wings, and the deliciously melty Chicken and Cheese platter.
KPOP Honey Glaze Sauce - Korean Honey Chili Sauce
Ingredients: Chili Sauce (Sugar, Water, Pickled Red Chilli, Vinegar, Garlic, Salt, Xanthan Gum), Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste (Fermented Rice Paste [Rice, Salt, Koji-Starter, Water], Corn Syrup, Hot Pepper Powder, Soybean Paste [Soybean, Water, Salt, Koji-Starter], Distilled Alcohol [Derived from Agricultural Products], Salt, Wheat Extract, Fermented Soy Seasoning [Soybean, Water, Sea Salt, Wheat Extract, Distilled Alcohol, Yeast Extract], Garlic Juice Concentrate, Water), Ketchup (Tomato Concentrate from Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring), Honey, Garlic, Jalapeño, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract, Water, Salt), Sesame Oil, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice.
Please note that KPOP Honey Glaze Sauce contains SOY, FISH, and WHEAT.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 tbsp (19g), Servings: 10, Amount Per Serving: Calories 37, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 285mg (12% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber <1g (1% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein <1g (1% DV), Vit D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), and Potas. (0% DV).
1. How long will shipping take? 1-3 business days. Please allow 24 hours to process your order.
2. Do you ship outside of the United States? Yes! International shipping rates and times apply.
3. Do the sauces need to be refrigerated after opening? Nope! If you reside in warm areas, we recommend refrigerating the sauces for longer shelf stability.
4. What is the shelf life? The shelf life for each sauce is one year from production.
5. Are there any allergens? Yes, KPOP Honey Glaze Sauce contains SOY, FISH, and WHEAT.
6. I have a problem with my order/sauces. What do I do? Your satisfaction is our top priority! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-833-KPF-HELP (1-833-573-4357) if you have any issues at all.