- FLY TO KOREA AND BACK - Experience the taste of Seoul based on a secret family recipe used for 80 years.
- SWEET, SPICY, and RICH - Flavor starts off slightly sweet with a savory umami, and finishes with a satisfying kick of heat.
- VERSATILE SQUEEZE BOTTLE - Marinate BBQ, pumpkin seeds, veggies, and cook Korean dishes like tteokbokki, bibimbap, buldak, soondubu jjigae.
- 100% REAL GOCHUJANG - Gochujang sauce made in the US, using authentic and unaltered gochujang korean chili paste. Contains wheat and soy.
- TRUSTED AND USED BY CHEFS - Named the 2019 Awesome Sauce of the Year by the San Diego Bay Food and Wine Festival.
KPOP Sauce - The Original Korean Chili Sauce
Ingredients: Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste, Lime Juice, Soy Sauce, Water, Sugar.
Nutritional Facts: Serv. Size: 1 tbsp (19g), Servings: 10, Amount Per Serving: Calories 30, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 360mg (16% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Fiber <1g (2% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein < 1g (1% DV), Vit D (0%DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), and Potas. (0% DV).
What is Gochujang?: Gochujang is a mixture of Korean chili peppers, soybeans, and rice that's been slowly aged. It's been a quintessential part of Korean cuisine for nearly 2000 years!
1. How long will shipping take? 1-3 business days. Please allow 24 hours to process your order.
2. Do you ship outside of the United States? Yes. International shipping rates and times apply.
3. Do the sauces need to be refrigerated after opening? No, but if you reside in warm areas, we recommend refrigerating the sauces for longer shelf stability.
4. What is the shelf life? The shelf life for each sauce is one year from production.
5. Are there any allergens? Contains Soy and Wheat.
6. I have a problem with my order. What do I do? Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-833-KPF-HELP (1-833-573-4357) if you have any issues at all.