The best way to make a quick and easy recipe is to get a bunch of delicious foods and wrap it all up in a tortilla. Minimal effort. Maximum taste.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 lb. chorizo sausage, casings removed and crumbled
- 1 cup cubed ham (cooked)
- 1 cup of cheese
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 tbsp. of KPOP Sauce
- flour tortilla
- cooking spray
- Heat large pan and spray cooking spray to cover the pan entirely. Cook chorizo over medium high heat and stir until well browned and crumbled. Add KPOP Sauce for an extra kick.
- Fry the eggs. We recommend over medium, but it’s up to your preference.
- Cook strips of bacon to desired crispiness. Chop up into smaller pieces that can be spread throughout the burrito evenly.
- Heat up tortilla in pan for 15-20 seconds. Add chorizo, eggs, bacon pieces, ham, cheese, and KPOP Sauce on top of the tortilla. Fold it up and enjoy!
Gochujang Pork Belly Sliders (3 servings)
- 12 oz pork belly
- 1/4 cup KPOP Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup julienned cucumbers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onions or scallions (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Remove the pork belly from the packaging and rinse under cold water
- Place the pork belly into a plastic bag and add olive oil into the bag
- Massage olive oil into the pork belly and then add in KPOP Sauce (add more for extra heat). Massage sauce into the pork belly and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (4 hours for best resultsl).
- Mix the water, brown sugar, and white vinegar into a pot and bring to boiluntil sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar and add julienned carrots and cucumbers. Cover jar and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Slice marinated pork belly into thin rectangular pieces (think of the thickness of bacon). Place the sliced pork belly onto a pan and begin flipping over until crispy and brown on each side.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls.
- Add two slices of pork belly, carrots and cucumbers to each slider
- Top off with more KPOP Sauce, sesame seeds, and green onions.
- Enjoy and make these magically disappear!