Love sandwiches but feel like you can’t eat them in the morning? Just do what we do: Throw an egg on top and ignore the haters. Works every time.
- 2 eggs
- 1 English muffin
- 2 sausage patties
- 2 slices of American cheese
- ½ of an avocado
- 2 tbsp. of KPOP Sauce
- 1/3 cup of arugula
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- Heat up a large pan let butter melt until it covers the entire pan. Start to fry the eggs separate from one another.
- Right before eggs are cooked to perfection, place American cheese on top. Continue to cook until cheese melts on all sides of each egg. Again, keep separate from one another.
- Cook sausage patties in either same pan or new pan simultaneously. Marinate in KPOP Sauce prior for extra kick.
- Slice the English muffin in half and toast both sides until crispy. Slice the avocado as well.
- Stack one of the fried eggs on the bottom half of the English muffin. Then stack one sausage patty on the fried egg. Then fried egg. Then sausage patty. Finally, add arugula, avocado, and as much KPOP Sauce as your heart desires.
Gochujang Pork Belly Sliders (3 servings)
- 12 oz pork belly
- 1/4 cup KPOP Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup julienned cucumbers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onions or scallions (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Remove the pork belly from the packaging and rinse under cold water
- Place the pork belly into a plastic bag and add olive oil into the bag
- Massage olive oil into the pork belly and then add in KPOP Sauce (add more for extra heat). Massage sauce into the pork belly and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (4 hours for best resultsl).
- Mix the water, brown sugar, and white vinegar into a pot and bring to boiluntil sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar and add julienned carrots and cucumbers. Cover jar and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Slice marinated pork belly into thin rectangular pieces (think of the thickness of bacon). Place the sliced pork belly onto a pan and begin flipping over until crispy and brown on each side.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls.
- Add two slices of pork belly, carrots and cucumbers to each slider
- Top off with more KPOP Sauce, sesame seeds, and green onions.
- Enjoy and make these magically disappear!