Turns out that people who live in Hawaii are so happy and relaxed not only because of the gorgeous weather and way of life, but the delicious food as well! Wake up in paradise with the KPOP Hawaiian Breakfast Sandwich using the new KPOP Kimchi Mayo Sauce. Say “Aloha!” to your new favorite morning meal.
KPOP Hawaiian Breakfast Sandwich
(makes one sandwich)
- 3 slices spam
- 1 egg cooked sunny side up (or to preference)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp KPOP Kimchi Mayo
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 King's Hawaiian buns
- Add 3 slices of spam onto top part of pan on medium heat and add vegetable oil to the lower half of the pan.
- Crack egg on top on vegetable oil and add butter into open space on the pan.
- Heat buns on top of butter and flip when golden brown. Flip the slices of spam as well.
- Place American cheese on bun until melted.
- Build your breakfast sandwich and enjoy!