All About KPOP Kimchi Mayo Sauce
1. What's it made of? KPOP Kimchi Mayo Sauce contains mayonnaise, chili sauce, gochujang, vinegar, garlic, jalapeño, lemon juice, lime juice, soy sauce, water, crushed red pepper, and sugar. Please note that KPOP Kimchi Mayo Sauce contains SOY, WHEAT, and Egg.
2. What are the nutrition facts for each of the new sauces?
KPOP Kimchi Mayo Sauce: Serv. Size: 1 tbsp (19g), Servings: 10, Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 127mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Fiber <1g (1% DV), Sugars <1g, Protein <1g (1% DV). Vit D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), and Potas. (0% DV).
3. Do the sauces need to be refrigerated after opening? Nope! If you do reside in warm areas, we do recommend refrigerating the sauces for longer shelf stability.
4. What is the shelf life? The shelf life for each sauce is one year from production.
5. Are there any allergens? Yes, KPOP Kimchi Mayo Sauce contains SOY, WHEAT, and EGG.