It's always grilling season here at KPOP Foods. Whether you're cooking steaks or Korean BBQ, kickass coleslaw is a must. Fortunately, we got you covered.
Serving size: 4 / Prep and mixing time: 20 min / Chilling time: 1 hour
- 2 tbsp - KPOP Sauce
- 1/2 head of cabbage (shredded)
- 2 medium carrots (coarsely grated)
- 1/2 yellow onion (finely grated)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cilantro (chopped finely)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white distilled vinegar
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, honey, KPOP Sauce, oil, and vinegar and set aside.
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, onion, and cilantro in with the dressing and toss together, making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour in the fridge before serving. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2 / Prep and marinating time: 2.5-4.5 hrs / Cooking time: 10 min
- 12 oz pork belly
- 1/4 cup KPOP Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup julienned cucumbers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onions or scallions (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Remove the pork belly from the packaging and rinse under cold water
- Place the pork belly into a plastic bag and add olive oil into the bag
- Massage olive oil into the pork belly and then add in KPOP Sauce (add more for extra heat). Massage sauce into the pork belly and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (4 hours for best resultsl).
- Mix the water, brown sugar, and white vinegar into a pot and bring to boil until sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar and add julienned carrots and cucumbers. Cover jar and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Slice marinated pork belly into thin rectangular pieces (think of the thickness of bacon).
- Place the sliced pork belly onto a pan and begin flipping over until crispy and brown on each side.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls.
- Add two slices of pork belly, carrots and cucumbers to each slider
- Top off with more KPOP Sauce, sesame seeds, and green onions.
- Enjoy and make these magically disappear!