Everything you want in a salad, without the boring salad taste! Refreshing and tasty, this dish is sure to hit the spot. Try this recipe with KPOP Sauce, the chili sauce with attitude and taste the party.
Servings: 2 / Prep: 5 minutes / Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 bundle of Soba noodles
- 3 cups of assorted greens (kale, lettuce, cabbage)
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 small english cucumber, chopped
- optional: garnish salad with 1/3 cup edamame and 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp of KPOP Sauce
- 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of minced ginger
- Cook the bundle of soba noodles in boiling water, following directions on the packaging. Once the noodles are done cooking, drain and rinse them under cold water and set in a large bowl or plate. Combine with the 3 cups of assorted greens, carrots, and cucumber.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and then spread over the noodles and vegetables.
- Top off with edamame and sesame seeds and some extra KPOP Sauce and dig in!!
Serving size: 2 / Prep and marinating time: 2.5-4.5 hrs / Cooking time: 10 min
- 12 oz pork belly
- 1/4 cup KPOP Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup julienned cucumbers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onions or scallions (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Remove the pork belly from the packaging and rinse under cold water
- Place the pork belly into a plastic bag and add olive oil into the bag
- Massage olive oil into the pork belly and then add in KPOP Sauce (add more for extra heat). Massage sauce into the pork belly and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (4 hours for best resultsl).
- Mix the water, brown sugar, and white vinegar into a pot and bring to boil until sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar and add julienned carrots and cucumbers. Cover jar and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Slice marinated pork belly into thin rectangular pieces (think of the thickness of bacon).
- Place the sliced pork belly onto a pan and begin flipping over until crispy and brown on each side.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls.
- Add two slices of pork belly, carrots and cucumbers to each slider
- Top off with more KPOP Sauce, sesame seeds, and green onions.
- Enjoy and make these magically disappear!